9/07/2014

Jane Tao and Friends

When I saw a Climate Etc link to a piece by Naomi Klein I went ahead and googled her and eventually fell in a Common Dreams article about a film called Disruption (the link is below).

Screen print cut out from Common Dreams

The film clip is a gem. It shows how we can get together to disrupt the ruling elites to start our own revolution and everything. 

But what I liked the most was the comments section. It included very moving comments about embracing our inner peasant, building our own houses,  starting an organic fiber industry, getting in touch with the electrochemical/biochemical inputs...and killing all the rich.   

Anyway, rather than bore you with my weird writing I bring you Jane Tao and friends (I´m the lemur head):





Shortened/Edited version of Jane Tao and Friends exchange

Reference: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario